The recent NCE and LPFM windows have made it possible for many organizations to obtain radio stations for the first time.
However, running a radio station requires more than just finding some announcers to play CDs. Your team will need to be proficient at operating numerous pieces of computer software, possess a working knowledge of specific FCC rules that affect eh daily operation of the facility, music licensing,
We can provide training and :
• Music Scheduling Software
• Traffic Scheduling Software
• Station Automation Software
• FCC Engineering and EAS Logs
• Web Site Creation and Maintenance
• Internet Streaming and Royalty Reporting
• Music Clearance Responsibilities
The FM Expansion Group offers a number of services that are helpful to operating stations.
The pages in this area of our site describe our training services and music libraries.